"I have tested the bio-electronically pure alkaline water in numerous clinical cases.. The water has produced amazing results... Thank you for the Alkalizer™." Read More...
"As a clinical doctor, I find that alkaline water assists the permeability of nutrients in all of my treatment programs." Read More...
"One year ago our six year old son was diagnosed with Leukemia." Read More...
+Acidic vs. Alkaline Water
What is wetter water? Electrolysis reduces large mineral clusters resulting in water that more effectively hydrates...
1. Science News. Calcium, Chlorine and Heart Disease. August 13, 1983: 103.
2. U.S. Water News. EPA Seeking to Expand Number of Drinking Water Contaminants to 34. August, 1990: 8.
3. Andelaman JB. Inhalation Exposure in the Home to Volatile Organic Contaminants of Drinking Water. Science of the Total Environment 1985;47:443-460.
4. Armstrong BK, McCall MG, Campbell NA, Masarei JRL. Water Sodium and Blood Pressure in Rural School Children. Archives of Environmental Health 1982;37(July/August):236-245.
5. Banik AE.The Choice is Clear. Raytown, MI: Acres USA, 1975:
6. Batmanghelidj F. Your Body's Many Cries for Water. Falls Church, VA: Global Health Solutions, 1992:
7. Borgman RF, Lightsey SF. Effects of Synthesized Hard Water and of Cadmium in the Drinking Water Upon Lipid Metabolism and Cholelithiasis in Rabbits. Am. J. of Veterinary Research 1982;43(August):1432-1435.
8. Bragg PC, Bragg P. The Shocking Truth About Water: The Universal Fluid of Death . Santa Barbara, CA: Health Science, 1977:
9. Brown HS. Phone Conversation. July 16, 1986:
10. Brown HS, Bishop DR, Rowan CA. The Role of Skin Absorption as a Route of Exposure for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in Drinking Water. American J. of Public Health 1984;74(5):479-484.
11. Burk D. Fluoridation: A Burning Controversy. Bestways, April, 1982: 40-44.
12. Burk D. Personal Communication. May 13, 1983:
13. Burton AC, Cornhill F. Correlation of Cancer Death Rates with Altitude and with the Quality of Water Supply of 100 Largest Cities in the United States. J. Toxicology and Environmental Health 1977;3:465-478.
14. Burton AC, Cornhill JF, Canham B. Protection From Cancer by 'Silica' in the Water Supply of U. S. Cities. J. Environmental Pathology and Toxicology 1980;4:31-40.
15. Carlo GL, Mettlin CJ. Cancer Incidence and Trihalomethane Concentrations in a Public Water System. Am. J. Public Health 1980;70(May):523-525.
16. Comstock GW. Reviews and Commentary: Water Hardness and Cardiovascular Diseases. Am. J. Epidemiology 1979;110 (October): 375-400.
17. Conacher D. Troubled Waters on Tap: Organic Chemicals in Public Drinking Water Systems and the Failure of Regulation .
18. Conforti PM, Kanarek MS, Jackson LA, Cooper RC, Murchio JC. Asbestos in Drinking Water and Cancer in the San Francisco Bay Area: 1969-1974 Incidence. J. Chronic Diseases 1981;34:211-224.
19. Donsbach KW, Walker M. Drinking Water . Huntington Beach, CA: Int'l Institute of Natural Health Sciences, 1981.
20. Elinder C, Stenstrom T, Piscator M, Linnman L, Jonsson L. Water Hardness in Relation to Cadmium Accumulation and Microscopic Signs of Cardiovascular Disease in Horses. Archives of Environmental Health 1980;35(March/April):81-84.
21. Epstein SS, Zavon M. Is There a Threshold for Cancer? In: Manners DX ed. Int'l Water Quality Symposium: Water, Its Effects on Life Quality. Wash, D. C.: Water Quality Research Council, 1974: 54-62.
22. Faust HS. Effects of Drinking Water and Total Sodium Intake on Blood Pressure. Am. J. Clinical Nutrition 1982;35(June):1459-1467.
23. Fox M. Healthy Water for a Longer Life. Amarillo, TX: Dunaway Foundation; Portsmouth, NH: Healthy Water Research, 1984, 1986:
24 . Fry TC. The Great Water Controversy . Yorktown, TX: Life Science, N. D.:
25. Gottlieb MS, Carr JK, Morris DT. Cancer and Drinking Water in Louisiana: Colon and Rectum. Int'l. J. Epidemiology 1981;10 (June): 117-125.
26. Greathouse DG, Osborne RH. Preliminary Report on Nationwide Study of Drinking Water and Cardiovascular Diseases. J. Environmental Pathology and Toxicology 1980;3:65-76.
27 . Hallenbeck WH, Brenniman GR, Anderson RJ. High Sodium in Drinking Water and Its Effect on Blood Pressure. Am. J. Epidemiology 1981;114:817-825.
28. Hoffman A, Valkenburg HA, Valkenburg GJ. Increased Blood Pressure in School Children Related to High Sodium. J. of Epidemiology and Community Health 1980;34(1980):179-181.
29. Ingois RS, Craft TF. Analytical Notes-Hard vs. Soft-Water Effects on the Transfer of Metallic Ions from Intestine. J. Am. Water Works Assoc. 1976;68(April):209-210.
30. Jansson B. Seneca County, New York: An Area With Low Cancer Mortality Rates. Cancer 1981;48:2542-2546.
31. Leoni V, Fabiiani L, Ticchiarelli L. Water Hardness and Cardiovascular Mortality Rate in Abruzzo, Italy. Archives of Environmental Health 1985;40:274-278.
32. Mancuso, N, Weil, A. Interview: Fluoride- Question in the Water. Natural Health 1998 (Mar-Ap): 94-97, 163-168.
33. Marier JR, Neri LC. Quantifying the Role of Magnesium in the Interrelationship between Human Mortality/Morbidity and Water Hardness. Magnesium 1985;4: 53-59.
34. Marier JR. Cardio-Protective Contribution of Hard Water to Magnesium Intake. Rev. Can. Biol. 1978;37,2 (June) 115-125.
35. Masson P. Magnesium. 1998. www.execpc.com/~magnesium.
36. Maugh TH. New Study Links Chlorination and Cancer. Science 1983;211(February 13):694.
37. National Research Council. Drinking Water and Health. Vol. 1:477. Wash., D. C.: National Academic Press, 1977:
38. Neal JB, Neal M. Effect of Hard Water and MgSO4 on Rabbit Atherosclerosis. Archives of Pathology 1962;73(May):58-61.
39. Ohanian EV, Cirolla DM. Sodium in Drinking Water as an Etiological Factor in Hypertension. 1983: 28-36.
40. Page T, Harris RH, Epstein SS. Drinking Water and Cancer Morality in Louisiana. Science 1976;193:55-57.
41. Passwater R. Supernutrition for Healthy Hearts. NY:Jove, 1978:
42. Perry HM, Perry EF, Erlanger MW. Possible Influence of Heavy Metals in Cardiovascular Disease: Introduction and Overview. J. Environmental Pathology and Toxicology 1980;3:195-203.
43. Price JM. Coronaries/Cholesterol/Chlorine . NY: Pyramid, 1969:
44 . Puddu V, Signoretti P. Drinking Water and Cardiovascular Disease. Am. Heart J. 1980;99(April):539-540.
45 . Robertson JS, Slattery JA, Parker V. Water Sodium, Hypertension and Mortality. Community Medicine 1979;1:295-300.
46. Rylander R. Magnesium Seminar Notes. 1995 (Jan 9): www.virginpure.com/tec/magnes.
47. Sauer HA. Relationship of Water to Risk of Dying. In: Manners DX ed. Int'l Water Quality Symp: Water, Its Effects on Life Quality. Wash., D. C.: Water Quality Research Council, 1974: 76-79.
48. Schroeder HA. Relation Between Mortality from Cardiovascular Disease and Treated Water Supplies. J. Am. Medical Assoc. 1960;(April 23):98-104.
49. Selikoff IJ. Asbestos in Water. In: Manners DX ed. Int'l Water Quality Symposium: Water, Its Effects on Life Quality. Wash., D. C.: Water Quality Research Council, 1974:
50. Shaper AG, Pocock SJ, Walker M, Cohen NM, Wade CJ, Thomson AG. British Regional Heart Study: Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Middle-aged Men in 24 Towns. British Medical J. 1981;283(July):179-186.
51. Sharrett AR, Heyden S, Masironi R, Greathouse D, Shaper A, Hewitt D. Panel Discussion: The Relationship of Hard Water and Soft Water in CVD and Health. J. Environmental Pathology and Toxicology 1980;4:113-141.
52. Sigurdson EE, Levy BS, McHugh R, Michienzi LJ, Jagger H, Pearson J. Cancer Morbidity Investigations: Lessons from the Duluth Study of Possible Effects of Asbestos in Drinking Water. Environmental Research 1981;25:50-61.
53. Sorenson J. Personal Communication. November 3, 1983:
54 . Studlick J, Bain R. Bottled Water: Expensive Ground Water. July, 1980: 75-79.
55. Tuthill RW, Calabrese EJ. Elevated Sodium Levels in the Public Drinking Water as a Contributor to Elevated Blood Pressure Levels in the Community. Archives of Environmental Health 1979;34(July/August):197-203.
56. Waldbott GL, Burgstahler AW, McKinney HL. Fluoridation: The Great Dilemma . Lawrence, KS: Coronado Press, 1978:
57. Walker N. Water Can Undermine Your Health . Phoenix, AZ: Woodside, 1974:
58. Wilkins JR, Comstock GW. Source of Drinking Water at Home and Site-Specific Cancer Incidence in Washington County, Maryland. Am. J. Epidemiology 1981;114:178-190.
59. Wilkins JR, Reiches NA, Kruse CW. Organic Chemical Contaminants in Drinking Water and Cancer. Am. J. Epidemiology 1979;114:178-190.
60. Yiamouyiannis JA. Everything You Wanted to Know About Fluoridation-But Were Afraid to Ask: A Discovery Deposition . Monrovia, CA: National Health Federation, 1977:
61. Yiamouyiannis JA. Fluoride: The Aging Factor . Delaware, OH: Health Action Press, 1983:
62. Yiamouyiannis JA. Letter to the Editor. Water Technology. (Feb) 1998: 8.
63. Zeighame EA. Drinking Water Inorganics and Cardiovascular Disease: A Case-Control Study Among Wisconsin Farmers. In: Calabrese EJ, Tuthill RW, Condie L ed. Inorganics in Drinking Water and Cardiovascular Disease. Princeton, NJ: 1985:
Comments & Lecture Notes by Dr. Mona Harrison, MD - Director International Water Council. Read More...
Take A Look At What Doctors Are Saying! Read More...
Clinical Documentary Reports from Doctors Read More...
Alkaline Water Helps Remove the Cause of Cancer Read More...
© 2005-06 Copyright DBS, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
|The information provided within this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or other health care professional, and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. A health care professional should be consulted before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Do not discontinue any other medical treatments without first consulting your doctor.|